We know our customers work incredibly hard to make their properties successful, so it’s brilliant to see many of them receiving awards that recognise their incredible dedication and hard work!
LateRooms.com’s ‘Simply the Guest Awards’ (based purely on customer reviews) showcase their top rated hotels, Guest Houses and B&B’s, and eviivo customers have scooped up 50% of the Top 20! This is incredible and speaks to the quality and the revival of the quintessential British B&B!
Here are the 10 eviivo customers that placed in the top 20:
- Glendevon Central B&B, Edinburgh, is a beautiful family-run Bed and Breakfast in a Victorian building located in a quiet cul de sac near the city centre.
- The Gables Superior B&B, Berwick upon Tweed,is another family-run property in a former Victorian vicarage in Duddo which stands within two acres of garden with views of the Cheviot Hills.
- Craigholme, Bowness on Windermere, located a short stroll away from the beautiful Lake Windermere and the village of Bowness on Windermere.
- Halmer Grange Luxury B&B, Goathland, This luxurious B&B also offers a range of holistic therapies to enjoy after exploring the open moorland and village, where TV favourite ‘Heartbeat’ is filmed.
- Ashwood House Hotel, Harrogate have been providing accommodation since 1980 and is located less than 5 minutes away from Harrogate’s Conference Centre and Exhibition Halls.
- The Mulberry House, Gloucester offers an eclectic combination of a cosy retreat and a home-from-home experience all within a 10 minute walk of Gloucester city centre.
- Lovesgrove Country Guest House, Pembroke is located in the meadowland just a short distance to the historic town of Pembroke. Guests staying here enjoy a County of castles including the historic Pembroke Castle where King Henry 7th was born.
- Highlands of Highworth, Highworth is located in the Wiltshire town of Highworth making it the ideal base for exploring the Cotswolds, Marlborough Downs, Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.
- Orchard House, Weston super Mare is located in the village of Porlock where guests can take a two minute walk to the High Street with plenty of boutique shops, restaurants, tea rooms and pubs. Just 10 minutes away guests will find the Salt Marsh and Shingle Ridge on Porlock beach.
- The Old Vicarage, Truro is a unique Guest House located in the hamlet of St Clement on the outskirts of the Cathedral City of Truro. The accommodation is located just a stone’s throw away from the beautiful banks of Tresillian River.
Congratulations to all the winners. We’re so proud to have been a small part of these properties success.
Take a look at our awards page to find out more about some of the best, most awarded properties across the UK who use eviivo to manage their online bookings.