Account Service Executive
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
- Manage the following processes for customer accounts; changes of ownership, subscription amendments, changes of management, changes of bank details and property name changes
- Deal with customer terminations in a timely and effective manner.
- Work to retain accounts and upsell features whenever possible (including calling on other departments where required)
- Manage a varied and extensive portfolio of customers (this requires attention to detail managing the admin behind complex syntax, pricing, contracts, etc.)
- Communicate effectively with the finance team and have an understanding of the billing and payments processes. Ensure these are followed correctly.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the business.
- Continuously support and develop the reporting of the termination process to ensure that the management team is aware of trends happening in this area of the business
- You recently graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration/Finance or equivalent and are based in Austin
- A first experience in customer service, finance or admin is a plus
- Smart and mature individual
- Fluent English speaker, both verbal and written.
- Confident and calm when dealing with Customers, able to deal with complex cases
- Previous knowledge of CRM system would be an advantage
- Curious, willing to learn new tasks
- Able to take ownership when necessary, show responsibility and go the extra mile.
- Resilient mind-set and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and to prioritise
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- Must be eligible to work in the US and and to travel to Europe
The Company Offers
- Full-time permanent employment
- Health care, paid PTO, paid holidays off.
- Hybrid remote / Office work in Austin. Our office is located on 823 Congress Ave #1405, Austin, TX.
- Professional development
- Fun clients
- Great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.