Accounts & Office Administrator - US Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
eviivo is now looking for an enthusiastic Accounts & Office Administrator to act as the go to person for finance and accounting matters in the US, to manage customer retention and to ensure the smooth running of the office in Austin, Texas.
- Processing of sales invoices and credit memos in the accounting system (main focus on US/CA operation).
- Invoice Queries and Credit Control (main focus on US/CA operation).
- Ingenico/Paypal/Amex – Manage multiple currency payment reconciliations for online merchant accounts against billing system.
- OTA – Manage Self Billing commission and payment for ecommerce partners.
- Bank reconciliation for all CPA accounts + US/CA bank accounts.
- ACH + EFT + BACS + SEPA for payments and collections (+ new ones).
- Any adhoc requested payments.
- Merchant Providers (Intuit, Card Connect, Ingenico, Paypal, Amex + any new ones).
- OTAs – help with the relationship between eviivo finance and OTAs finance teams.
- Look for new options in US/CA for company growth on eviivo Merchant Accounts.
Accounting System (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Help with developing new releases within the finance system.
- Testing of new releases, bugs and fixes.
- Prepare the annual delivery of 1099 in US. Make sure all W-9 are requested and information added in relevant systems.
Payroll and Office
- Support HR with bi-weekly payroll process.
- Ensure adequate office insurance cover.
- Bachelor degree in Businesss Administration/Finance/Accounting required
- Previous experience of financial control work, and in particular, self-billing arrangements
- Commercially astute with good numeracy skills and experience working in a Finance Department.
- Ability to prepare high transaction volume bank reconciliations quickly and accurately, working with multiple currencies, for example USD, GBP and EUR
- Highly organised, able to work with the UK team, process driven individual with attention to detail in producing quality output
- Excellent time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent Excel skills
- Fluency in English is essential, with excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar).
- Must be eligible to work in the US and to travel to Europe, if required for training.
The Company Offers
- Health Care, PTO along with major holidays, and discounts in our online marketplace
- Full-time employment
- Location: downtown Austin office across from the capitol
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.