Activation & Training Agent
Kings Cross, London
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented Activation and Training Agent to join the UK’s leading software provider in online booking management. Based in the impressive Grimaldi building in London you will be joining at a great time as the business continues with sustained growth and success. This is an important position focused on customer success, responsible for the training and setup of new and existing customers on the eviivo suite. The on-boarding process needs to be done quickly and to the highest possible standard, ensuring new customers’ first experience of eviivo is a positive one. Each Activation and Training Agent has an impact both on how their customers trade online and on how skilled they are at using our SaaS platform. The best activations deliver customers who become loyal supporters of eviivo recommending us to others and consistently using our software independently to its full. Ultimately, the goal is to ensure that the value derived from the eviivo suite far exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- To take ownership of each customer from initial training to online account activation
- To ensure that a property’s content and rate set up is completed according to best practice in order to maximise performance on their own website and OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) using the eviivo suite
- To resolve technical implementation issues where possible, otherwise escalate to technical support or distribution team
- To work with other team members to develop new training methodologies, additional client resources and documentation to support client training (e.g. help guides, email templates etc.)
- To provide accurate reporting for all client contact and training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Available to visit customer accommodation as and when required for onsite training.
- Experience of customer service, product support, technical helpdesk, training or hospitality
- Fluency in English plus at least one additional European language (both spoken and written)
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Travel & Tourism or equivalent
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/ Website editing essential and experience with CMS (e.g. WordPress), SEO, Google Analytics is a plus
- Proficient with office programmes (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK