Activation & Training Agent
Kings Cross, London
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, and recently in Austin, Texas.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented Activation and Training Agent to join the UK’s leading software provider in online booking management. This is an important position focused on customer success, responsible for the training and setup of new and existing customers on the eviivo suite for the Spanish and Portuguese markets. The on-boarding process needs to be done quickly and to the highest possible standard, ensuring new customers’ first experience of eviivo is a positive one.
- To take ownership of each customer from initial training to online account activation
- To ensure that a property’s content and rate set up is completed according to best practice in order to maximise performance on their own website and OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) using the eviivo suite
- To resolve technical implementation issues where possible, otherwise escalate to technical support or distribution team
- To work with other team members to develop new training methodologies, additional client resources and documentation to support client training (e.g. help guides, email templates etc.)
- To provide accurate reporting for all client contact and training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Available to visit customer accommodation as and when required for onsite training.
- Must be currently based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK
- Experience of customer service, product support, training or hospitality
- Excellent spoken and written Spanish and Portuguese language – Very good English (both spoken and written) is also required for internal purposes.
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Travel & Tourism or equivalent
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/ Website editing and experience with CMS (e.g. WordPress) is a plus
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.