Assistant Management Account
Kings Cross, London
The Internet has completely revolutionised the way consumers and businesses interact and markets are being disrupted as never before. In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have become multi $billion businesses through enabling SMBs to leverage the power of the online channel to drive their businesses. eviivo is on a mission to revolutionise the independent accommodation sector.
eviivo, backed by major private equity fund Investcorp, is marketing a suite of easy-to-use online services to small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses and Hotels in the UK, Europe and more recently in the US. Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Investcorp end of 2011 as a vibrant young company, opening offices in France, Italy, Germany, Spain and the US. In 2012 it launched a cloud version of its flagship product – eviivo suite – and it now has over 12,000 customers around the world, employs over 160 people and brings over 70,000 rooms to the online marketplace. The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought-after Travolution award for Best Technology.
eviivo is now looking for an enthusiastic Assistant Management Accountant to join the Finance Team in the head office in London.
- To assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts (Including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Ensuring that all accounting entries are correctly input to the ledgers
- Ensuring the General Ledger is maintained accurately, issuing new codes as required
- Bank/Cashbook/Credit Cards reconciliations
- Purchase ledger and Accounts payable duties
- Processing month end journals including (accruals/prepayments)
- Prepare monthly Management accounts of subsidiaries
- To assist in the reconciliation and maintenance of the Balance Sheet controls
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- Vat returns, payroll journals, expenses input and Filling
- Intercompany Reconciliation
- All statutory reporting and communications with HMRC
- Assisting with year-end audit (Group)
- Experience of accounts administration, customer service, product support, technical helpdesk, training or hospitality.
- Mature and professional individual.
- Commercially astute with good numeracy skills, experience working in a Finance Department would be beneficial.
- Fluency in English is essential, with excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar).
- Proficient with office programmes (MS Word, PowerPoint Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the US and to travel to Europe, if required for training.
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK