In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX and more recently in Malaga, Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
eviivo is now looking for a Billing Specialist. Your role is to support the monthly billing of our customers who are accommodation providers (Hotels, B&Bs, Vacation Rentals…), they use our software every day to run their business and take online bookings. When we invoice these customers every month, we invoice them for their subscriptions, we also collect travel agency commissions where applicable, and we pay them for bookings collected from the travel agencies.
- Provide first line support for all customer queries escalated to finance
- Answer any calls from customers that come through to the finance team on five9 or finance number
- Respond to emails received into the Accounts inbox and raise cases if further action is needed
- Help with manual adjustments in Navision (e.g. adhoc charges/name changes/referral fees/booking adjustments/compensations)
- Resending of invoices which have either failed or customer says has not been received
- Allocation of failed payments/DD’s against original payments/DD’s
- Contact customers who we do not have valid email address for to obtain a valid one
- Contact customers who we do not have any bank details for
- Assist team with any adhoc tasks
- Previous experience in dealing with customers solving issues on the phone and the computer.
- Fluency in English, with excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar)
- Proactive “can do” attitude
- Reliable, organised and good attention to detail,
- Responsive individual with high integrity. Great follow-up working discipline.
- Good excel skills
- Common Sense, problem solver
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision and/or CRM a plus
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full-time employment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!