Customer Onboarding Specialist - North American Market
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in North America, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany and Tunisia.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
Customer Onboarding Specialist role
This is an important position focused on customer success. You will be responsible for the training and setup of new and existing customers for the North American market on the eviivo suite.
The on-boarding process needs to be done efficiently and to the highest possible standard, ensuring new customers’ first experience of eviivo is a positive one. At eviivo, time to value is critical to the success of our customers.
Ultimately, your goal is to ensure that the value derived from the eviivo suite far exceeds the customer’s expectations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of each customer from sales handoff, to platform configuration, training and eventual handover to customer support & success
- Ensure that a property’s configuration meets the eviivo standard in accordance with best practices in order to maximize performance on their own website and OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com, Airbnb, etc.)
- Resolve technical implementation issues as they arise, at times escalating to other teams including management, technical support or distribution & partnerships
- Work with other team members to develop new training methodologies, additional customer resources and documentation to support customer training (e.g. help guides, email templates etc.)
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all customer interactions and onboarding risks, milestones & achievements using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must be currently based in Austin, TX and eligible to work in the US
- Bachelor of Arts or Science (work experience equivalent will be considered)
- 2-3 years experience in a high volume customer facing role including but not limited to: SaaS Implementation, Product or Technical Support
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/Website editing and experience with CMS (ex: WordPress is a plus)
- Excellent project management, time management and organizational skills
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet department and individual targets
- Ability to work in-office 2 days per week or as determined by your immediate manager
- You are a people person and strive to be your customer’s strongest advocate
- You are by nature a problem solver and cannot let things sit unresolved without taking swift action
- You are eager to help our unique customer base meet their goals – knowing when to pull internal stakeholders for solutions and escalating to management when additional help or guidance is needed
- You are a team player and enjoy collaborating with and learning from others
- You are flexible and can adapt your plan when needed
- You have the ability to quickly become your customer’s trusted advisor by displaying patience, expertise and taking the time to break down complex concepts into simple terms
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time
- Health Care, PTO along with major holidays, and discounts in our online marketplace
- Location: Downtown Austin across from the state capitol
- Great company culture and the opportunity to learn and grow alongside intelligent, driven and social teammates
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.