Customer Onboarding Specialist - German Market
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
This is an important position focused on customer success. You will be responsible for the training and setup of new and existing customers on the eviivo suite.
The on-boarding process needs to be done quickly and to the highest possible standard, ensuring new customers’ first experience of eviivo is a positive one. Each Onboarding Specialist has an impact both on how their customers trade online and on how skilled they are at using our SaaS platform.
Ultimately, the goal is to ensure that the value derived from the eviivo suite far exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Take ownership of each customer from initial training to online activation.
- Ensure that a property’s content and rate set up is completed according to best practice in order to maximise performance on their own website and OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) using the eviivo suite.
- Resolve technical implementation issues where possible, otherwise escalate to technical support or distribution team
- Work with other team members to develop new training methodologies, additional client resources and documentation to support client training (e.g. help guides, email templates etc.)
- Provide accurate reporting for all client contact and training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Travel & Tourism or equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Support/SAAS Software Support role solving issues on the phone and Live Chat or on an Online Training role for a software company
- Native level of German: verbal and written. Fluent spoken and written English for internal use only.
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills – Proven experience in troubleshooting technical issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure, and self-motivated to achieve KPI and Objectives
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a simplified and easy to understand manner to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Ability to cope with changing priorities, based on business demand
- Must be eligible to work in Germany
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- The job can be fully remote or hybride from Germany. Our office is located Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.