Customer Onboarding Specialist - UK Market
Kings Cross, London
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It has offices in London, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Tunis and more recently in Austin, Texas. We currently have 160 employees and over 16,000 clients worldwide.
An exciting opportunity has become available for two talented Customer Onboarding Specialist to join the UK’s leading software provider in online booking management. This is an important position focused on customer success, responsible for the remote training and setup of new customers on the eviivo suite for the British market. The on-boarding process needs to be done quickly and to the highest possible standard, ensuring new customers’ first experience of eviivo is a positive one.
- Take ownership of each customer from initial remote training to online account activation
- Ensure that a property’s content and rate set up is completed according to best practice in order to maximise performance on their own website and OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) using the eviivo suite
- Resolve technical implementation issues where possible, otherwise escalate to technical support or distribution team
- Work with other team members to develop new training methodologies, additional client resources and documentation to support client training (e.g. help guides, email templates etc.)
- Provide accurate reporting for all client contact and training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must be currently based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Linguistics, Classics, Travel & Tourism or equivalent
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/ Website editing and experience with CMS (e.g. WordPress) is necessary
- Experience of customer service, product support, technical helpdesk or hospitality
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proficient with office programmes (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks
- Remote working is accepted but flexibility is required
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.