Customer Service Advisor - German Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, Austin, Texas and recently in Malaga, Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
We are currently looking for a talented Customer Service Advisor to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across Germany.
This is an important position focused on customer success. It would suit someone with strong technical know-how and we would value experience from within the travel, software or e-commerce industries. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice in German using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably.
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc.
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example.
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently.
- Identify issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team.
- You’re based in Düsseldorf and elligible to work in Germany.
- Native level of German: excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar). Excellent spoken and written English for internal use only.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent customer service skills, time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of working in a chat environment would be advantageous although full training will be given.
- Your’re excited to work in a small team in a fast-paced environment
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Location: Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf. Mix of office-based and remote.
- 25 holidays per year
- Starting date: as soon as possible