Customer Service Advisor
Kings Cross, London
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It now has offices in Düsseldorf, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Lyon and recently also in Austin, Texas. We currently have around 190 employees and over 16,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for three talented Customer Service Advisors to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across UK.
This is an important position focused on customer success. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- Escalate genuine technical issues to the R&D Team using the CRM system
- Identify issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team
- Must be currently based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK
- Minimum 2-year experience in a customer service, contact centre environment is mandatory
- Must be able to work a variety of shift patterns across 7 days
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory
- Ability to analyse errors, prioritise and work under pressure
The Company Offers
- Private health, pension, 25 days holiday, ride to work, and discounts in our online marketplace.
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Our unique, converted church office in Islington has a huge basement where we host parties and yoga classes or kick back over table tennis and pool. With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer committed professionals.
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Location: Grimaldi Building, 154A Pentonville Rd, Islington, London N1 9JE
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.