Customer Service Advisor - US Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
We are currently looking for a Technical Customer Service Advisor to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across the US.
This is an important position focused on customer success. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast-paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential. This role will provide unique opportunities to excel in both new customer onboarding and existing customer support.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice to resolve customer queries by phone, chat and web portal methods equally comfortably. Resolve 85% of customer issues at 1st point of contact
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example
- Escalate genuine technical issues to 2nd line support or the R&D Team using the CRM system
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- Identify issue trends and report these to the management team
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent – experience of product support, technical helpdesk, customer service, and/or new customer onboarding
- Experience solving software technical issues and payment issues
- Ability to analyse errors and investigate technical issues
- Tech lover – you’ll spend your time solving technical issues on the computer
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
- Experience in the Travel industry working with OTAs is a plus
- Must be currently based in Austin and eligible to work in the US
The Company Offers
- Full-time employment, permanent contract. Monday to Friday job but some shifts during weekends.
- Health Care, PTO along with major holidays, and discounts in our online marketplace,
- Location: downtown Austin office across from the capitol, with capacity to work remotely as well
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people.