Customer Services Advisor
Kings Cross, London
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service advisor to use and build on their capabilities serving small hotels, B&Bs and quirky accommodation providers who are using our software and services. It would suit someone with strong technical know-how and we would value experience from within the travel, leisure, software or banking industries.
eviivo is looking for a talented Customer Services Advisor to work with our thousands of exciting and quirky clients in the UK.
The eviivo Customer Support team is made up of experienced heads and new talent, and together everyone has exposure to work across a full range of channels including phone, livechat and web portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
Join an ambitious start-up in the travel industry – gain the experience available only from the largest brands in travel, and yet retain the ability to make a big impact yourself in an environment where everyone still knows everyone!
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc.
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example
- Provide multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- Identify issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team
- You must be able to work a variety of shift patterns across 7 days
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written English. Knowledge of another European language would also be an advantage, especially German
- Experience of working in a chat environment would be advantageous although full training will be given
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK