Customer Services Advisor
Kings Cross, London
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”. Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
This is an exciting opportunity for a technical graduate or someone looking to use their technical capabilities in a customer service environment. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential. In return the successful candidate will be able to hone their technical and customer skills and will be integral to the success of the customer service team and ultimately the company.
- To assist eviivo staff and customers in resolving technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- To access customer PCs to trouble shoot technical issues including the analysis of anti-virus and firewall software impacts
- To provide support and advice to resolve customer queries by phone, chat and portal – Resolve 85% of customer issues at 1st point of contact
- To escalate genuine technical issues to the R&D Team using the CRM system
- To meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- To handle general support queries in addition to technical issues
- To identify issue trends and report these to the management team
Professional & Personal Requirements:
- Must be currently based in the UK and eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to work a variety of shift patterns across 7 days
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1sttime’ approach to service
- Excellent spoken and written English language and grammar skills
- Ability to analyse errors
- Organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Knowledge of Spanish, or Portuguese would also be an advantage
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK