Customer Success & Training Manager - German Market
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented Customer Success & Training Manager to join the German leading software provider in online booking management. This is an important position focused on customer success. You will be responsible for the training and setup of new customers on the eviivo suite and you will also assist them in using our technology once their account is live.
- Take ownership of each customer from initial remote training to online account activation
- Ensure that a property’s content and rate set up is completed according to best practice in order to maximise performance on their own website and OTAs (Expedia, Booking.com etc.) using the eviivo suite
- Resolve technical implementation issues where possible, otherwise escalate to the Technical Support or Distribution teams
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- Handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc.
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably.
- Manage and lead the German Customer Support & Onboarding teams composed of 5 people
- Work with other team members to develop new training methodologies, additional client resources and documentation to support client training (e.g. help guides, email templates etc.)
- Provide accurate reporting for all client contact and training on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Anticipate and avoid problems and blocks to success and escalate fast and accurately when issues do arise
- Control process on the CRM system (Dynamics 365)
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently.
- Excellent spoken and written German – native level is mandatory, with excellent English. Eligible to work in Germany
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science, Travel & Tourism or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience managing a customer team, customer onboarding team or implementing SaaS solutions – technical background is a MUST.
- Mature and able to motivate, grow and retain by ensuring that the team feels challenged and keep their interest level high at all times. Build a passion for good service.
- At ease with Boolean logic and must be data / process driven rather than only relationship driven.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/ Website editing and experience with CMS (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to find various photo/picture/video editing tools to help advance the delivery of self-service training materials
- Proficient with office programmes (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Excellent project management, time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous, strong in terms of process management and quality control.
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Both office and remote work. Our office is located: Friedrichstraße 2, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia 40217, Germany.
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.