Customer Support Director
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
You will work closely with the Customer Support Managers in Tunisia and UK to develop a first class Customer Software Support Team in Tunis for the UK and French Markets. This is a critical position focused on customer retention and success.
The team in Tunis is made up of two Customer Service Managers who each manage a team of agents dedicated to the UK and French customers.
The role of the team is to provide customer support to the accommodation businesses using our software, identifying and resolving software issues and bugs quickly and efficiently, via a range of contact methods, including live chat, portal and phone. The teams’ role is also to drive customer success through building high quality and engaging self-help tools.
This is a fast-paced environment and the ability to multitask and to work well under pressure is essential.
- Deliver transformational leadership that creates a highly motivated and engaged team
- Inspire the team through mentoring & coaching, aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the company
- Deliver ongoing training and coaching to ensure the team can take ownership of delivering the customer experience to prevent churn and increase satisfaction
- Take ownership of customer issues and escalations where required and follow problems through to resolution
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, employees and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate with Country Managers-Sales department to increase customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve company’s objectives
- Liaise with the General Director in Tunisia and the Customer Service Director in London on resource management, reporting, issue trends and improvement recommendations.
- Create an environment of continuous process improvement and building of tools to increase efficiency, knowledge and team satisfaction
- Lead the team to meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently and drive positive customer reviews
- Minimum 10-15 years’ experience managing teams in a highly successful international technical customer support environment
- Tech-savvy, with a proven interest in software and technologies. You stay up to date on market trends and you’re eager to learn new skills on-the-fly and share knowledge
- A self- starter with the drive and ability to learn independently
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Excellent understanding of Customer Service systems and tools
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proven outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and French is mandatory
- Attention to detail and drive issues through to resolution
- Fluent in English and French, both verbal and written
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time
- Role based in Tunis, Les Jardins du Lac 2
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
- Constant personal learning and development for those who put in the effort!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.