Digital Copywriter & Email Marketer
Kings Cross, London
eviivo help over 16,000 owners and managers of B&Bs, hotels, vacation rentals and alternative accommodation succeed online. We take away the burdensome tasks of managing online bookings, taking payments, gaining wide coverage on OTAs, and ensuring an offering remains competitive regardless of its size. Operating accommodation is a demanding, full time job, so we use technology to give owners their time back. This is a mission we are truly passionate about, providing free advice for new operators and generating positive press for those we represent.
Launched in 2004 we originally licensed technology to tourist boards. Following an acquisition by Investcorp in 2011, we reinvented ourselves as a vibrant young company, opening offices in France, Italy, Germany and Spain, and very recently in Austin, Texas.
Our commitment to supporting the independent accommodation marketplace extends to hosting a yearly awards ceremony run by our staff and featuring celebrity judges in categories like Tastiest Breakfast or Most Beautifully Presented. We’ve won a few awards ourselves, too: Best Technology Product at the coveted Travolution Awards, and the Amazon sponsored B2B Business of the Year. We currently employ 180 people who bring 70,000+ rooms to the online market place, with clear plans to grow further overseas and broaden the accommodation types our offer fits.
True copywriters are a rare breed. In addition to being intelligent, funny and modest, they understand the intricacies of wordsmithing for the online world. They know how to craft something as simple as a killer tagline or as complex as an entire blog’s worth of content. Do you love storytelling? Are you a strategic thinker who knows how to use the power of writing to help achieve business goals? Do have a knack for turning complex ideas into clear and compelling content.
You’ll conceptualize and execute a wide array of initiatives, from regular blog posts and industry-specific articles and features to creating conversations across social media and regularly putting your messages into email form to send to our database of leads.
- The Digital Copywriter & Email Marketer will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer to create and implement a comprehensive digital content & email strategy.
- Work with our in-house designer to write, build and deploy emails
- Analyse email campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on these learnings.
- Work with local and corporate teams to brief translations across 5 languages, ensuring we’re delivering high quality content & emails across all languages.
- A pro-active, self-starter with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- A strong portfolio of content that showcases brand positioning, distinct styles and tone of voice capabilities
- Excellent content strategy and copywriting skills are essential. Ability to create content that drives engagement, conversation and build communities.
- Experience using a major email marketing platform to create and deploy emails, manage email lists, and export data for reporting
- Experience in running social media channels & working with social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Proven ability to tell a story from different angles, to different audiences, on different platforms and in different voices
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects / stakeholders simultaneously
- Ability to pitch your ideas with strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to be creative while embracing brand standards and style guidelines
- Experience using WordPress
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Native English speak – other language a plus
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
Our unique, converted church office in Islington has a huge basement where we host parties and yoga classes or kick back over table tennis and pool. We offer private health, pension, 25 days holiday, ride to work, and discounts in our online marketplace. With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer committed professionals.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.