Digital Marketing Manager
Kings Cross, London
eviivo help over 16,000 owners and managers of B&Bs, hotels, vacation rentals and alternative accommodation succeed online. We take away the burdensome tasks of managing online bookings, taking payments, gaining wide coverage on OTAs, and ensuring an offering remains competitive regardless of its size. Operating accommodation is a demanding, full time job, so we use technology to give owners their time back. This is a mission we are truly passionate about, providing free advice for new operators and generating positive press for those we represent.
Launched in 2004 we originally licensed technology to tourist boards. Following an acquisition by Investcorp in 2011, we reinvented ourselves as a vibrant young company, opening offices in France Italy, Germany and Spain, and most recently in Austin, Texas.
Our commitment to supporting the independent accommodation marketplace extends to hosting a yearly awards ceremony run by our staff and featuring celebrity judges in categories like Tastiest Breakfast or Most Beautifully Presented. We’ve won a few awards ourselves, too: Best Technology Product at the coveted Travolution Awards, and the Amazon sponsored B2B Business of the Year. We currently employ 180 people who bring 70,000+ rooms to the online market place, with clear plans to grow further overseas and broaden the accommodation types our offer fits.
Our unique, converted church office in Islington has a huge basement where we host parties and yoga classes or kick back over table tennis and pool. We offer private health, pension, 25 days holiday, ride to work, and discounts in our online marketplace. With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer committed professionals.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy Corporate Marketing team in London. The role is B2B focussed, with the ultimate goal of increasing the number of qualified leads from our website (eviivo.com) to our CRM platform (Microsoft Dynamics CRM) via forms and web chat. Whilst our top acquisition channels are currently SEO, paid search and paid social, we are continually testing new digital activities to find alternative sources of leads and improve conversion.
The ideal candidate is passionate about digital, and has experience managing and executing digital campaigns across multiple markets. You will take the lead in all digital marketing activity and be the central point of contact for and subject matter expert to help develop our field marketers in France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the US. You will also need to be extremely data-driven, with the ability to evaluate campaigns and creative, to make optimisations based on performance.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and manage our digital strategy to build market share by acquiring qualified leads.
- Manage online acquisition channels of SEO, paid search, paid social and display.
- Manage a mixed channel budget with agreed cost per lead targets.
- Work with remote field marketers to meet targets for monthly digital lead acquisition per market.
- Lead the reporting and analysis of partner/channel performance.
- Work with our in-house designer to develop a program of ongoing Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- Work with our in-house designer to manage the creative development and execution of promotional assets such as landing pages and banners.
- Stay up to speed with development in digital marketing, with a view to implementing any new lead-driving opportunities.
- A pro-active, self-starter with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding of all digital channels and their potential impact as an acquisition tool
- Experience in managing & optimising paid campaigns to target CPL or ROI using Google Ads and Facebook.
- In-depth understanding of onsite, inbound and technical SEO.
- Ability to manage operations from beginning to end, including forecasting and performance analysis.
- Strong understanding of tracking, measurement and reporting tools, with an ability to draw out actionable insight.
- Hands on experience of Google Analytics and Google Optimise.
- Experience of B2B digital marketing & MSD CRM desirable.
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects / stakeholders simultaneously
- Able to use WordPress.
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.