Finance Operations Specialist
Remote from the UK
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
eviivo is now looking for a Finance Operations Specialist to cover a maternity gap (6-month contract). Your role is to provide finance support in relation to the onboarding, administration, and monthly billing of our customers who are accommodation providers (Hotels, B&Bs, Vacation Rentals…), using our software every day to run their business and take online bookings. When we invoice these customers every month, we invoice them for their subscriptions, we also collect travel agency commissions where applicable, and we pay them for bookings collected from the travel agencies.
- Performing finance control checks (KYC) as part of Activation / Onboarding process of new customers
- Reviewing company registration, VAT registration, bank account, customer ID, subscription details
- Connecting customer payment processor / merchant acquirer accounts to our payment gateways (Ingenico and Stripe)
- Processing changes of bank account details and merchant acquirer accounts for existing customers
- Providing first or second line support for customer queries escalated to finance in relation to activations, changes in banking, merchant or customer name and billing details
- Assisting the billing team with monthly invoice processing, posting manual adjustments or admin fees to customer accounts
- Resending of invoice copies
- Allocation of failed payments/DD’s against original payments/DD’s
- Proactively contacting customrs to update DDI / banking / contact details
- Bachelor in Business Administration or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluency in English, with excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar). Other European language a bonus.
- Proactive “can do” attitude with a common-sense, problem-solving approach
- Reliable, organised and good attention to detail,
- Responsive individual with high integrity. Great follow-up working discipline.
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision and/or Dynamics CRM a plus
- Payment processing / merchant acquirer experience a benefit
The Company Offers
- Fixed term contract of 6 months (maternity cover)
- Start date: ASAP
- Full remote working from the UK
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.