Kings Cross, London
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It has offices in London, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Malaga, Rome, Tunis and more recently in Austin, Texas. We currently have 160 employees and over 20,000 clients worldwide.
This is a newly created in-house role in eviivo’s global marketing team and we are looking for someone who is going to bring talent and creative flair to help take all of our visual marketing to the next level. The CMO and CEO have a vision for beautiful, simple and forward looking design and need help in translating this into a cohesive and consistent message across everything that we do, spanning all media and countries we are operating in. This is an exciting time to join a well-funded, growing business, in an industry that is evolving fast. We’d love you to share your portfolio of work with us and explain your own design principles and ethos, as we want to ensure that there is a true understanding and synergy in the journey we would be going on.
The Graphic Designer will report to the CMO.
- Design marketing collateral for eviivo websites and other digital assets including emails, social media, blogs and some print materials
- Create digital animation and motion graphics, be comfortable with story boarding and story-telling.
- Work collaboratively within the marketing team and with the wider team to ensure brand consistency across all media
- Able to produce high quality, engaging content and be able to present this to key stakeholders in the company
- Proficient in creative tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design) and digital animation skills (e.g. After Effects, Final Cut).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Demonstrable experience working as a designer for a minimum of 3 years, either in-house, agency or freelance, with a strong creative portfolio of work
- Good understanding of design principles and best practices with great attention to detail
- Ability to work fast and on tight deadlines
- Able to adapt quickly to business priorities and to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Self-motivated with a high level of pride in your work
- Has a ‘can do’ approach and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Believes in eviivo’s vision and has an abundance of creative ideas to take this vision to the next level
- Happy to be part of a multi-functional marketing team and comfortable working with people at all levels of the company
The Company Offers
- Private healthcare, 25 days’ holiday, ride to work, and discounts via our online marketplace.
- Remote working is accepted but flexibility is required
- Combine success and fun with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.