Head of Sales - US
The Internet has completely revolutionised the way consumers and businesses interact and markets are being disrupted as never before. In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have become multi $billion businesses through enabling SMBs to leverage the power of the online channel to drive their businesses. eviivo is on a mission to revolutionise the independent accommodation sector.
eviivo, backed by major Private Equity Fund Investcorp, is marketing a suite of easy-to-use online services to small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses and Hotels in the UK, Europe and more recently in the US. Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Investcorp end of 2011 as a vibrant young company, opening offices in France, Italy, Germany, Spain and in Austin in the US. In 2012 it launched a cloud version of its flagship product – eviivo suite – and it now has over 16,000 customers around the world, employing 190 people and processing over $1 billion of bookings for our suite customers. The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology.
eviivo is now looking for a passionate Sales Executive to drive sales across the region and to be part of a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial team.
- Ability to conduct and close sales demonstrations of eCommerce products.
- Approximately 50-60 outbound sales calls daily to prospective businesses.
- Identify business opportunities for eviivo by identifying, researching, and analysing needs for prospects.
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly targets to ensure individual attainment and company revenue objectives are met.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to coordinate and implement best in class practices to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets.
- Identify new opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing enhancements; establishing/maintaining personal networks; benchmarking best practices.
- Using the in-house CRM system database, ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- 2-3 years of experience in cold and warm outbound calling. For outbound calls, you have a tenacity in cold calling/emailing.
- 1-3 years of experience in high tech lead generation.
- You have the ability to create and manage a diverse target list through our CRM platform.
- Successful history in direct/quota-carrying sales. Self-motivated to meet and exceed target.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt, and think analytically because you can thrive in a competitive environment.
- Knowledgeable in sales methodology, objection handling, closing, qualifying accounts, asking discovery questions, and establishing rapport with accounts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with MS suite.
- Highly agile; ability to stay organized and excel in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or hospitality is a plus.
- Must be eligible to travel ~20%.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to influence the strategy of the company as it grows in the US.
- A team focused on a passion to win with a complete focus on our customers being top priority.
- Free onsite gym.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- International travel.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Annual target bonus.
- Vacation/ Paid time off.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.