Inside Sales Executive
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”. Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
As a sales executive your role will consist in selling the eviivo value proposition to inbound and outbound leads mostly on the telephone, by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. You will work closely with a business development manager whose primary focus is to provide quality leads in order to fill up your leads pipeline. This is not just cold calling a database, we are here to deliver quality phone calls from our sales team.
- Sell eviivo property management software, eviivo Suite to a wide range of customers
- Do free demonstration of our software on the phone and by sharing your screen.
- Use CRM to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- Work with your Sales Country Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns.
- Work with the Customer Service, Activation and Training teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets.
- Languages: German native or very fluent speaker is mandatory, English (fluent – for internal use only).
- From 1 to 3 years experience in sales/telesales – Junior profile. A previous experience in hospitality or tourism industry is a plus.
- You truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- Problem solver.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar).
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN GERMANY