Junior Business Development Representative - Portuguese Speaker
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
As a Business Development Representative your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. You will closely work with the Sales Team Leader.
- Understand business needs and identify business opportunities for eviivo
- Web and telephone-based research and confident when selling by phone
- Using the CRM database to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date;
- Sell a range of products including the eviivo property management software and eviivo services – to agreed quarterly targets;
- Working with the Onboarding and Customer Service teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets
- Bachelor degree
- 1 or 2 years’ experience in sales or customer service. A first experience doing cold calling is a plus
- Portuguese bilingual speaker is mandatory.
- Either Spanish or Italian speaker is mandatory too.
- Good command of English for internal purposes only.
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Sales temper, energetic, you truly like to speak to people on the phone!
- Capacity to handle rejection and effectively handle objections
- Experience in Tourism, Software, e-commerce or Travel industry is an advantage
The Company Offers
- Permanent and full time employment
- Hybrid remote / Office work in Malaga. Our office is located: Av. Rosaleda, 22 Local 5- 29008 Málaga
- Professional development
- Fun clients
- Great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.