Junior Marketing Executive - US Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
The Junior Marketing Executive will be dedicated to the North American market and will work closely with the Country Sales Manager and the Head of Digital Marketing. You’ll conceptualize and execute a wide array of initiatives, from regular blog posts and industry-specific articles and features to creating conversations across social media and regularly putting your messages into email form to send to our database of leads.
- Write blog articles and similar marketing literature
- Create website contents respecting our SEO efforts
- Create contents for US social medias and webinars
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Must be currently based in Austin and eligible to work in the US
- Bachelor in Marketing or similar
- A pro-active, self-starter with 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Excellent content copywriting skills are essential. Ability to create content that drives engagement, conversation and build communities.
- Experience with writing for SEM & SEO
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to be creative while embracing brand standards and style guidelines
- Experience using WordPress
The Company Offers
- Full-time employment, permanent contract,
- Health Care, PTO along with major holidays, and discounts in our online marketplace,
- Location: downtown Austin office across from the capitol,
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.