Junior Systems Admin
Kings Cross, London
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, and recently in Austin, Texas.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
The company is looking for a Junior Systems Admin.
- Internal Infrastructure.
- Support local and remote desktop users with day-to-day PC issues. These include setting up new computers for user, assisting with desk moves, troubleshooting new and existing issues for user.
- Manage Hardware/Software asset register. Digital and physical asset tracking, work with Finance to make sure these records are always kept up to date.
- Create / manage / delete user accounts and security rights for joiners and leavers and security passes.
- Deal with general technical queries and troubleshooting.
- Assist the IT Manager with communication’s between hosting supplier when necessary
- Monitor and enforce compliance with the company security policy.
- Ad Hoc (Vendor Liaison/Procurement/Sales Support):
o Own the day-to-day relationship with the vendors of the various infrastructure elements (PCs, servers, networking, telecoms, air conditioning, software, etc.)
o Manage the procurement and implementation of new systems, updates, software, etc.
- Computer degree or similar
- Minimum two years in similar role
- Ability to work under pressure, autonomous and good team player
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Basic knowledge of the following technologies / software:
o Microsoft Exchange
o Avaya Phone system
o Microsoft SQL
o Microsoft Dynamics CRM / NAV
o Cisco Meraki
o Microsoft Server 2012 – 2016
o Active Directory
o Microsoft windows 10
o Bit locker encryption
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands in the US.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.