eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
- Be responsible for the accounting and compliance of our France and Tunisia subsidiaries.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts (Including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet)
- Ensure that all accounting entries are correctly input to the ledgers
- Ensure the General Ledger is maintained accurately
- Bank/Cash reconciliations
- Purchase ledger and Accounts payable duties
- Process month end journals including accruals/prepayments
- Assist in the reconciliation and maintenance of the Balance Sheet controls
- Tax returns and statutory filings
- Liaise with Tunisia MD and France HR Manager to process payroll and related journals
- Liaise with our French and Tunisia external advisors and accountants, assist FC with audit queries
- Assist the Financial Controller with Intercompany Reconciliation
- Assist the Financial Controller with year-end audit
- Assist the onboarding and customer support teams with finance queries, financial compliance checks, bank and merchant account onboarding
- Assist the UK credit controller with invoice queries and chasing of French-speaking customers
- Qualification & Education to Degree Level or equivalent
- Qualified accountant
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written French and English
- Proactive attitude must have the ability to take the initiative to get the job done
- Attention to detail & logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills (comfortable using pivot tables, VLookups etc.)
- Prior experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounting software a benefit
- Prior experience with French companies, accounting, or compliance a benefit
The ideal candidate will be well organised, proactive and committed professional with a background in Accountancy.
The Company Offers
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Hybrid role from Tunis. Our office is located Lac 2.
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.