Paris – Ile-de-France, France
eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
- Understand the French market and keep up to date about the evolutions and news: competitors, key messages, products, customer expectations…
- Translate various types of content from English into French and adapt them to the French market: articles, webinars, white papers, case studies, customer testimonials… (this is a major weekly assignment)
- Translate, create and deploy email campaigns and other marketing actions, monitor KPIs
- Improve the website’s SEO: keywords, backlinks…
- Manage and develop social networks in France
- Participate in certain topics with press relations: media coverage, finding influencers, journalists, etc.
- Coordinate communications for key events: La semaine de l’Hôte and the eviivo awards
- BA/BSc degree Bac+3/5 in marketing or digital marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing and web content creation (text, image, video, social media, etc.)
- Initial experience in creating and writing email marketing campaign
- Excellent writing and communication skills in French, both written and verbal (impeccable spelling)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written) to translate content and communicate internally with teams and head office
- Organisational skills and insight
- Previous experience in the Software, SaaS or Hospitality industry would be a plus.
The Company Offers
- Full-time permanent contract, Cadre status
- Position based in Ile-de-France – Hybrid mode
- Our office is located 5 min walk from Paris Gare de Lyon.
- Health insurance, luncheon vouchers
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Combine success and fun in an international company with intelligent and motivated people
- eviivo is proud of its open and diverse culture, where it’s not about who you are, but what you can do or learn to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line. You can apply in French or in English.