eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
eviivo is looking to appoint a Marketing and Partnership Executive, to join our German team. You’ll be working closely with both the German Country Manager and the Head of Global Partnerships to acquire and nurture local and global Partnerships that complement our award winning eviivo suite platform and expands the eviivo eco-system.
You must be able to nurture Partner relations developing ideas of how to work together to a mutual benefit along with technological curiosity so you can understand how new technologies may fit into our current offering.
Your role is to find Partners – these may be technical partners, tourism associations, Industry influencers, marketing & digital agencies or web designers to name a few – to identify new opportunities and to work closely with them to achieve mutual opportunities for expansion. You will need to be comfortable selling eviivo suite to these Partners, be analytical to recognise potential commercial and operational benefits from such Partnerships and have sound negotiation skills to close the deals.
This will involve creating logical, well-articulated business cases; launching new partnerships to internal & external audiences; creating content to promote eviivo and representing eviivo at local & regional events and seminars.
You need to be self-motivated and comfortable with working under time pressures as well as a team player working closely with the Partner, Marketing & Sales teams.
- Research, target & acquire new Partners & influencers to work with eviivo, working towards pre-set targets for new Partnerships and new eviivo suite leads / customers.
- Nurture new & existing Partner relations to drive continuous benefits of the Partnerships for eviivo and its customers including preparation of marketing collateral, blogs and social media posts and other marketing collateral as required
- Present sound business cases for new opportunities clearly presenting the commercial benefits, as well as the technical and operational implications.
- On-boarding of new technical Partners, working with the Integrations Technical Manager from initial planning stages through to completion & testing of the integration along with the preparation of help guides for both internal & external customers and the marketing of the Partnerships
- Call-outs to local and regional tourism associations & tourism boards selling eviivo suite and its benefits
- Preparation & representation of eviivo at local & regional industry and community events and seminars
- Aiding the Marketing & Sales teams as required with marketing & social media network management in line with eviivo’s marketing strategies
- Content creation and translation for eviivo.com, ensuring always optimized
- Bachelor in Marketing or in Economics is required,
- Profile in marketing (from 1 to 3 years’ experience, internships included) and/or
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales/distribution
- Creative and proactive.
- Experience in a hospitality software company or digital marketing agency environment would be a plus.
- Language: German native and English fluent (speaking and writing).
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and grow at eviivo. Someone who is excited to work in a small team in a fast-paced environment.
The Company Offers
- Permanent and full-time contract.
- Location: Friedrichstraße 2, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia 40217, Germany
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.