Marketing Executive - German Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Germany, Tunisia, Austin TX and recently in Malaga, Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
As a Marketing Executive, you will closely work with the Marketing Manager based in our office in Dusseldorf.
The role will be a mix of B2B and B2C focused. You will be responsible for delivering engaging, promotional content across various channels with at least 50% focused on email marketing. In addition to copywriting, you will be required to participate in various day-to-day digital marketing activities, such as producing campaign calendars, strong sales support, and helping with events planning and organising.
- Optimize the visibility of the German website
- Translate, write and optimize pages in an SEO-friendly way
- Update our German website
- Create and deploy email campaigns
- Work closely with the manager to improve eviivo’s net linking strategy with partners
- Contact new partners
- Manage social media in Germany and community management accordingly to eviivo’s strategy.
- Help for the preparation and organisation of events
- Bachelor in Marketing or equivalent is required,
- 1-3 years’ experience in a versatile marketing position or internship.
- A former experience in a digital marketing or PR agency environment would be a plus, such as an experience in the hospitality industry.
- Creative and proactive.
- Language: German native and English fluent (speaking and writing).
- Self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and grow at eviivo. Someone who is excited to work in a small team in a fast-paced environment.
The Company Offers
- Permanent and full-time contract.
- Location: Friedrichstraße 2, Düsseldorf, North Rhine-Westphalia 40217, Germany. The role is both office and home based.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.