eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
- Work as part of a global team representing France. You will be the face of eviivo in the French market. Establish relationships with the French press, journalists, influencers, suppliers and build strong connections with customers.
- Deliver creative input into our 8 global campaigns per year and take ownership of one of them.
- Come up with new ideas to delight potential customers and conduct tests to understand uptake of ideas.
- Help develop personae globally with a view of the French market.
- Build, host and present thought leadership webinars based on a thorough understanding of the eviivo product suite.
- Develop a deep understanding of the French market place and needs of our current and future customers.
- Work with external parties to continue to develop a strong leads database to target.
Manage a junior marketing executive that will execute daily activities that include:
- Translations of various pieces of content
- Analysing campaign results to identify actionable opportunities and improve performance
- Completing regular reviews of competition, keeping up to date with the evolution of different products (including delivering feedback to relevant internal teams – product team/ sales team/ marketing team) using competitor knowledge to be able to best promote eviivo Suite in the relevant markets
- Reporting on campaign performance across all channels
- +5 years of experience in Product Marketing with a record of success in the tech industry
- Native French speaker, fluent in English
- High energy, driven and passionate about networking, building relationships with customers, influencers and third parties
- Strong leadership to ensure execution tasks are delivered on time and willing to step in when required
- Comfortable and engaging when presenting, being the face of eviivo in the French market
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- QUALITY COPYWRITING is an essential element of the role.
- Strong team player who seeks and values constructive feedback in order to continuously improve
- Experience managing SEM/PPC, SEO, display, retargeting, affiliates, CRM and social
- Experience with Google Analytics, and other analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with email marketing, email campaign management and copywriting
- Strong plus if you’ve managed a website in the past
- Analytical, and with a data-driven mindset
- Easy communication style internally, desire to share as work progresses to ensure entire team is kept abreast of campaign progression. Willingness to seek input on major pieces (i.e. home page, major Video Assets, major Articles PR, major priority campaigns) ahead of their finalisation.
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time – Statut cadre au forfait jours
- Health care, Carte titre restaurants, RTT days
- You’re currently based in Ile-de-France and you’re fully eligible to work from France.
- Hybride position: both office and home based. Our office is located in Paris Gare de Lyon.
- Professional development
- Fun clients
- Great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.