Merchant Services Operations Manager
Remote from UK
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX and more recently in Malaga, Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
You will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective operations of all merchant-related services.
eviivo Payment Manager is fully integrated with eviivo Suite, and provides customers with two options, both Level 1 PCI-DSS compliant:
- eviivo Merchant Service is a trust-accounting based payments service that enables customers without a merchant account to process payments and receive monthly payouts from eviivo, for a blended percentage fee;
- eviivo Gateway allows customers to connect their own merchant account to eviivo Suite, with payouts and fees subject to agreement with their own bank.
Relationship management and stakeholders:
- Managing operational relationships with our gateway and payment providers (Ingenico Europe (Ogone), Ingenico USA (ROAM), Card Connect, Intuit, Paypal, Amex, Stripe)
- Working with the Executive team, Finance, R&D, Customer Support, Client Activations, Account Services, Partnerships and other internal departments to identify process improvements, resolve issues, and generally ensure the smooth operation of our payment services
- Working directly with customers and customers’ merchants to identify and resolve issues
Payment services operations:
- Staying well-versed in latest payment standards and regulations (PCI-DSS, 3DS2)
- Producing and maintaining internal documentation and external collateral to facilitate the efficient on-boarding of new customers and the on-boarding of new gateways and payment service providers
- Ensuring the finance team is engaged in case management and resolution of payments-related cases
- Working with the R&D team on any releases that might impact the finance team and ensure any bugs that impact the payments area are discussed and resolved in time. Manage escalations of payments queries and keep up to date with eviivo software + ecommerce sector.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent required
- 3-5 years working in a payment operations or payment services role, either in a PSP environment or within a high-volume multi-currency payment environment with exposure to multiple payment partners
- Have worked across multiple international environments, but at least with experience in the UK, USA, and EU
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV highly desirable
- Highly analytical, and with a data-driven mindset
- Commercially astute with good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- High energy, driven and passionate about execution and delivery, with a sense of pace
- Calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Customer-focussed and outcome-focussed attitude
The Company Offers
- Permanent and full-time contract
- Remote working from the UK
- Private health, pension, 25 days holiday
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!