Product Marketing Manager
Remote from Spain, France or UK
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Germany, Tunisia, Austin TX and recently in Malaga, Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
- Develop a deep understanding of eviivo Suite and be able to translate the complexities of the system into easy, clear and concise messages
- Develop new customer acquisition campaigns across multiple channels
- Analyse campaign results to identify actionable opportunities and improve performance
- Execute and adapt the global digital strategy to continue rapid growth within current and new markets
- Complete regular reviews of competition, keep up to date with evolution of different products (including delivering feedback to relevant internal teams – product team/ sales team/ marketing team) using competitor knowledge to be able to best promote eviivo Suite in the relevant markets
- Work closely with R&D Product Design team to help create and execute delivery of key product messages and campaigns.
- Provide regular feedback to CMO on campaign performance across all channels, help to craft core platform/product messages.
- Help to design core campaigns and work with the field marketing team to drive a local implementation, internationally across the French, Spanish and Italian markets.
- Work closely with other members of the core marketing team to manage key agencies and partners that eviivo work with – examples could include PR agencies, event management companies, external contractors.
- +5 years of experience in Product Marketing with a record of success in the tech industry
- High energy, driven and passionate about execution
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- QUALITY COPYWRITING is an essential element of the role.
- Strong team player who seeks and values constructive feedback in order to continuously improve
- Experience managing SEM/PPC, SEO, display, retargeting, affiliates, CRM and social
- Experience with Google Analytics, and other analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with email marketing, email campaign management and copywriting
- Strong plus if you’ve managed a website in the past
- Analytical, and with a data-driven mindset
- Easy communication style internally, desire to share as work progresses to ensure entire team is kept abreast of campaign progression. Willingness to seek input on major pieces (i.e. home page, major Video Assets, major Articles PR, major priority campaigns) ahead of their finalisation.
- Fluent in English and either French, Spanish or Italian, written and verbal.
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- 25 holidays per year
- You’re currently based in the UK, France or Spain and you’re fully eligible to work from one of these countries.
- Fully remote position or hybride
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.