eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
As a Sales Executive your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. You will closely work with the Country Manager.
- Understand business needs and identify business opportunities for eviivo
- Web and telephone-based research and analysis of new data to build regional database of prospects;
- Using the CRM database to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date;
- Outbound sales calls to prospective businesses, to book appointments to demonstrate eviivo software on the phone by sharing your screen;
- Sell a range of products including the eviivo property management software and eviivo services – to agreed quarterly targets;
- Working with the Sales Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns;
- Working with the Onboarding and Customer Service teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets
- Plan, prepare, and attend industry seminars/shows
- Find and build Partnerships in the area.
- Bachelor degree required
- Spanish native speaker is mandatory (verbal and written). Very good command of English. Portuguese or Italian language is a plus.
- 2-5 years of sales experience doing warm and cold calling
- Mature and professional individual
- Experience in Tourism, Software, e-commerce or Travel industry is a plus
- Capacity to handle rejection and effectively handle objections
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar)
- Energetic, polite and professional with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and a clear thinker
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Proficient with common office programmes (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Must be currently based in Malaga and eligible to work in Spain
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Salary: base salary + variable
- Role based in Málaga, Spain (hybrid)
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.