Sales Executive - US Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
We are currently looking for two talented Sales Executive to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across the US.
As a Sales Executive your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone in your target regions in the US. Based from our office in Austin, you will closely work with the Sales Director/Country Manager.
- Understand business needs to deliver meaningful solutions,
- Identify business opportunities for eviivo by identifying, researching, and analysing needs for prospects,
- Sell the eviivo suite on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in the US and also contacting inbound leads),
- Do free demonstrations of our software by sharing your screen,
- Use our CRM and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date,
- Coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns with your Sales Country Manager and the US Marketing Manager,
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly targets to ensure individual attainment and company revenue objectives are met,
- Collaborate with the Customer Onboarding team and Customer Service team to reach targets.
- Identify new opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Must be currently based in Austin and eligible to work in the US,
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- 2-3 years of experience in cold and warm outbound calling. For outbound calls, you have a tenacity in cold calling/emailing,
- Ability to conduct and close sales demonstrations of ecommerce products,
- A previous experience in travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or hospitality is a plus ,
- You have a sales temper and truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- You pay attention to details, quickly learn and adapt,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written),
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
The Company Offers
- Full-time employment, permanent contract,
- Health Care, PTO along with major holidays, and discounts in our online marketplace,
- Location: downtown Austin office across from the capitol,
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.