Sales Executive - US Market
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
We’re currently looking for an Inside Sales Executive who will be dedicated to the North-American market.
As an Inside Sales Executive your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in North-America and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. Based from our office in Austin, you will report to the Sales Lead and the Country Manager.
- Understand business needs to deliver meaningful solutions,
- Identify business opportunities for eviivo by identifying, researching, and analysing needs for prospects,
- Sell the eviivo suite on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in the US and also contacting inbound leads),
- Do free demonstrations of our software by sharing your screen,
- Use our CRM and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date,
- Coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns with your Sales Country Manager and the US Marketing Manager,
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly targets to ensure individual attainment and company revenue objectives are met,
- Collaborate with the Customer Onboarding team and Customer Service team to reach targets.
- Identify new opportunities by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- From 1 to 3 years of experience in sales and cold calling
- You have a sales temper and truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar)
- You pay attention to details, quickly learn and adapt
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- A previous experience in travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or hospitality is a plus
- You’re eligible to work in the US.
The Company Offers
- Full-time employment, permanent contract,
- Health Care, PTO along with major holidays, and discounts in our online marketplace,
- Location: downtown Austin office across from the capitol. Flexibility with remote working
- Combine hard work and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.