Technical Support Specialist
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 20,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Germany, Austin TX, and more recently in Spain.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
We’re currently looking for two Technical Support Specialists:
- one who will be dedicated to the UK market.
- another one who will be dedicated to the French market.
If you’re comfortable with French you will be dedicated to the French market and you will assist eviivo customers based in France.
And if you’re more comfortable with English language you’ll be dedicated to the UK market and you’ll assist our UK customers.
Both roles are focused on customer success. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential.
- Provide support and advice in English if you apply for the UK Market (or French if you apply for FR Market) to resolve customer queries by phone, chat and portal. Resolve 85% of customer issues at 1st point of contact
- Assist eviivo customers in resolving technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- Access customer PCs to trouble shoot technical issues including the analysis of anti-virus and firewall software impacts
- Escalate genuine technical issues to the R&D Team using the CRM system
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- Handle general support queries in addition to technical issues
- Identify issue trends and report these to the management team
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Languages or Equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Service / Call Center solving technical issues on the phone and by email
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory if you apply for the UK Market. Excellent spoken and written French is mandatory if you apply for the French Market.
- Tech lover – you’ll spend your time solving software technical issues
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Ability to analyse errors
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time
- 25 paid holidays per year, lunch tickets and health insurance
- Role based in Tunis, Les Jardins du Lac 2
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.