Senior Finance Controller
eviivo is a fast-growing company which offers a software solution to owners of cottages, bed and breakfast, B&Bs and other small hotels in order to optimize the management of their daily accommodation. Our tool distributes and updates real-time availability and pricing information across multiple B2C sales channels such as Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia etc.
eviivo is an all-in-one solution (channel manager + PMS) that allows our customers to keep control and manage their establishment centrally.
eviivo is 170 passionate people around the world who work for more than 16,000 properties located mainly in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal and the United States.
- Become a pillar of the French Management team, involved in setting out market strategies and being the main provider of data and analytics to the MD using CRM Dynamics 365, Microsoft NAV and Google Analytics as required.
- Leading role in the overall management of the financial and administrative aspects of operation in France.
- Supervise and support all finance activities related to the French and Tunisian regions. This involves supporting any month-end or year-end effort – mostly driven via centralized ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and preparing appropriate local entries and checking local payroll entries (jointly with Lyon based HR manager and Tunisian MD), and handling all day to day affiliate expenses and cash management.
- Management of the financial audit.
- Preparation of the annual budget.
- Work closely with the Onboarding & Performance and Account Services teams to handle new customer setups and account terminations
- Work closely with the finance team on finance related support escalations – especially invoice enquiries and compensation claims. Monitor incoming queries to ensure these are handled effectively and act to drive prompt resolution especially when HQ services are building out backlog.
- Ad-hoc interactions with customers related to invoice query escalations and credit control for France and French speaking countries.
- 4 years of relevant experience in Finance. Strong financial expertise – understanding of French Accounting Standards and best practices, basic tax and VAT regulations, ability to read and put together a P&L.
- Ability to supervise Payroll suppliers and local auditors. Establish relationship with lawyers.
- Trustworthy and honest personality with a clean record.
- Highly analytical, problem-solving ability and organized, with strong attention to detail.
- MBA, Maîtrise or Diploma from a Business School or similar. Chartered accounting skills a bonus but not essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge of Excel, NAV and SQL queries is a plus.
The Company Offers
- Full time job based in Paris 9ème, 38 rue Laffitte.
- Starting date: asap.
- Advantages: health insurance, lunch vouchers.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
Merci d’envoyer votre CV par email à notre équipe RH en mentionnant le titre du poste dans l’objet de l’email.