Customer Services Advisor
eviivo is an English B2B saas provider offering a unique tool that enables independent hospitality owners to manage their bookings and sell their rooms online over various platforms including Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia.com and many more. We are a team of 170 passionate people working with more than 16,000 properties located in United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal and the United States.
eviivo is now looking for a talented Customer Services Advisor to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across Germany.
This is an important position focused on customer success. It would suit someone with strong technical know-how and we would value experience from within the travel, leisure, software or banking industries. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably.
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc.
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example.
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently.
- Identify issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team.
- Excellent customer service skills, time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written German and English.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar).
- Experience of working in a chat environment would be advantageous although full training will be given.
Join an ambitious start-up in the travel industry – gain the experience available only from the largest brands in travel, and yet retain the ability to make a big impact yourself in an environment where everyone still knows everyone.
In Düsseldorf, we are a small team daily working on the development of eviivo around Germany. If you like challenges and want to be part of the international development of eviivo, no longer hesitate in joining us!
The company offers:
- Permanent contract
- Location: Friedrichstr. 2 40127 Düsseldorf
- Salary: base salary + variable
- Starting date: as soon as possible
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN GERMANY