Inside Sales Executive
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, b&b’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It now has offices in Düsseldorf, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Lyon and recently also in Austin, Texas. We currently have around 190 employees and over 16,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for a talented Inside Sales Executive to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across Germany
As an inside sales your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Germany and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions. Based from our office in Düsseldorf, you will closely work with the business development manager.
- To sell a range of products including the eviivo property management software, eviivo revenue management software, etc.
- To use our CRM and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- To work with your Sales Country Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns.
- To work with the Customer Service, Activation and Training teams and ensure optimum product performance and achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets.
- Native level of German and excellent spoken and written English (for internal use only).
- From 1 to 3 years experience in sales – Junior profile. A previous experience in hospitality or tourism industry is a plus.
- You truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar).
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Location: Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Salary: base salary + variable
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Join an ambitious start-up in the travel industry – gain the experience available only from the largest brands in travel, and yet retain the ability to make a big impact yourself in an environment where everyone still knows everyone.
In our newly moved office in the heart of Düsseldorf and with a view over the city, a young team and a pleasant and productive working atmosphere awaits you. Regular visits to our headquarters in London offer a welcome change. Combine success and fun in a great corporate culture with motivated people who work every day to improve together.
So if you like challenges, are full of energy and want to participate in the international development of eviivo, don’t hesitate and become part of our team!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.