Home based from Malaga until Summer 2020 as we are opening an office in the area.
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, and recently in Austin, Texas.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a talented Sales Executive to join our dynamic Iberia Sales Team. You will be responsible for sourcing, vetting, selling and closing sales to new customers within the tourism and hospitality sector. A combination of online and telephone techniques will be utilized and you must be experienced in cold calling. If you have energy, drive and enthusiasm and are passionate about work and success, we would love to hear from you.
- Outbound sales calls to prospective businesses, to book appointments to demonstrate the property management software and revenue management services;
- Conduct sales demonstrations of the property management software online and face to face;
- Sell a range of products including the eviivo property management software and eviivo services – to agreed quarterly targets;
- Web and telephone-based research and analysis of new data to build regional database of prospects;
- Using the in-house CRM database to ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date;
- Working with the Sales Manager and marketing team to coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns;
- Working with the Customer Service, Activation and Training teams to ensure optimum product performance and to achieve the company’s overall objectives and targets
- Plan, prepare, and attend industry seminars/shows
- Find and build Partnerships in the area.
- A degree from a recognised university
- Mature and professional individual
- Capacity to handle rejection and effectively handle objections.
- Proficient with common office programmes (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar)
- Energetic, polite and professional with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and a clear thinker
- Commercially minded and self-motivated to meet targets
- Native Spanish speaker with fluency in English. Portuguese is a plus
- 3+ years of outside software sales (SaaS) experience
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Knowledge of the industry
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.