eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, b&b’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It now has offices in Düsseldorf, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Lyon and more recently also in Austin, Texas. We currently have around 190 employees and over 16,000 clients worldwide.
eviivo is looking for a talented Marketing Executive, building up the company presence in the Italian market.
Business Development and Networking:
- Work as a brand ambassador to push the eviivo name and products in the industry and find specialist organisations or bloggers to help us spread the message.
- Work closely with the Country Manager to identify targets and to approach prospective partners, such as tourist boards for example, with a view to establishing strong partnerships
- Develop relationships with regional, local or industry press, working closely with the head office partnerships and White Label team
- Develop a deep knowledge of the players in the market, build relationships with them and understand their motivations.
- Web and telephone based research and analysis of new data to build regional database of prospects
- Identify the trade fairs that the target market is most likely to visit and provide support for these events when eviivo does participate.
- Understand and provide an insight into the Italian market (competition, key messages, products, customer expectations, etc.)
- Translate where necessary or produce original copy to optimise the visibility of the website in an SEO friendly way.
- Manage e-mail marketing campaigns for the Italian market (translations, sending out, following up and subsequent analysis).
- Operational tasks (producing marketing materials, translations, videos, etc.)
- Manage social media in Italy and community management according to the strategy set by the head office.
- University degree from a recognised University
- Mature and professional individual
- Demonstrated experience in a software/ travel environment
- Proficient with common office programmes (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook)
- Excellent Italian communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar) with a flair for communication and the importance of the written word.
- Very good level of written and spoken English (in order to liaise successfully with the head office teams in the UK)
- Energetic, dynamic, polite and professional with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills and a clear thinker
- Commercially minded and self-motivated to meet targets
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Location: Via Silvio Pellico 24, 00195 Roma, Italy
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Join an ambitious start-up in the travel industry – gain the experience available only from the largest brands in travel, and yet retain the ability to make a big impact yourself in an environment where everyone still knows everyone. If you have energy, drive and enthusiasm and are passionate about work and success, then please send your resume to our HR team.
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.