Airbnb have revolutionised the hospitality industry by launching a new-look marketplace where guests can discover and book truly unique accommodation experiences around the world. With over 400m visitors in over 81,000 cities and 191+ countries, Airbnb have quickly become a leading source of bookings most favoured by families, young professionals as well as more adventurous audiences. Their market includes an ever-increasing audience of affluent professionals, blasé by the more traditional travel formulae, and eager to enjoy new accommodation experiences. To respond to the needs of this fast-growing clientele Airbnb have introduced new services aimed specifically at boutique hotels, quality B&Bs, Guest Houses and small independent accommodation providers with character and personality, thus opening a new leading source of online bookings’ Find out more about Airbnb on their site
Airbnb Certified Partner Connection
What’s so special about the eviivo – Airbnb API connection?
- Real-time property management
- Instant update of rates, availability, policies, photos & content
- Simple commission model – no bookings, no costs!
- One click opt-in / opt-out
- Everything in one place, automatic onboarding and updates
So don’t miss the opportunity to gain great exposure for your B&B, villa, apartment or any type of vacation rental at a low cost. Opt in to Airbnb via eviivo suite today!
What My Channel Manager synchronises with Airbnb
Images & Descriptions
Airbnb Property Management System
Find out more about eviivo suite's features
The all-in-one booking software that puts you in control to run things your way. See what eviivo suite has to offer:
Business insights at your fingertips with accurate, easy-to-read graphics and invaluable snapshots
* Disclaimer: ‘”Airbnb” is a protected trademark that belongs to Airbnb. The trademark is used merely to describe the channel manager connection provided by eviivo. eviivo are an independent company are NOT part of Airbnb. Any information provided about “Airbnb” was publicly available at the time it was published by eviivo. Please visit the “Airbnb” website using the link provided to check the latest facts and figures.