Xotelia is closing down, and is being replaced by eviivo
By the end of 2019 the Xotelia channel manager will no longer be operational.
It will be replaced by eviivo suite or connect.
eviivo is no longer accepting any Xotelia subscription renewal.
If your subscription to Xotelia expires in 2019 you will not be able to renew it; you will need to subscribe to eviivo connect or eviivo suite. As a result, Xotelia connections to online travel sites like Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia etc. will be paused permanently and prices & availabilities will no longer be synchronised via the Xotelia channel manager.
Please contact us to learn more about seamless migration options to eviivo suite or eviivo connect.
In 2017 eviivo acquired Xotelia. Since then, the teams have been working hard to prepare your seamless migration to eviivo connect.
Well over 1,000 Xotelia users are already enjoying the benefits of eviivo connect, which include:
- Access to an award-winning diary to manage your reservations.
- A fully responsive booking engine
- Enhanced reporting features
- Automated confirmations and invoicing
- The ability to receive and store payment cards online in full PCI-DSS Level 1 compliance