eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany, Tunisia, and North America.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
As a Territory Manager your role will consist in selling the eviivo suite mostly on the phone (cold calling in your target regions in Germany and also contacting inbound leads) by understanding their business needs to deliver meaningful solutions.
- Understand business needs to deliver meaningful solutions
- Identify business opportunities for eviivo by identifying, researching, and analysing needs for prospects
- Sell the eviivo suite on the phone.
- Do free demonstrations by sharing your screen.
- Use our CRM and ensure all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date.
- Coordinate and implement targeted and effective email campaigns with the German Marketing Team and the Country Manager.
- Ensure optimum product performance and achieve the company’s overall objectives.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service and Onboarding teams to reach targets.
- Based in NRW and eligible to work in Germany.
- Proven experience in a similar role, or a role with a transferrable skill set
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Native level of German: excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar). Excellent spoken and written English for internal use only.
- You have a sales temper and truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a simplified and easy to understand manner to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Proficient with common office programs (MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Outlook).
- A previous experience in travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or hospitality is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail
- You truly enjoy speaking to people over the phone!
The Company Offers
- Permanent and full-time job.
- Hybrid role with some office and remote working days. The team currently goes to the office every Wednesday. Our office is located: Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf.
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
- Get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to explain who we are and how we could work together!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.
To apply for this job email your details to HR@eviivo.com.