Because we’re more than just the best software
We know how tough running a B&B, guesthouse, or independent hotel can be, which is why we designed the award-winning eviivo suite booking software – to make taking bookings as easy as possible.
However, sometimes B&B owners and independent hoteliers need a little more help with the complexities of running a business. But don’t worry, we can help with that too! Whether it’s suggestions on how to increase your bottom line, or help getting accredited with the AA, we can give you the extra help that you need. Our services are designed with you in mind, to give you tailored advice that will save you time and grow your business.
Your success matters and we are keen to stay with you all the way, as you familiarize yourselves with eviivo suite.
That is why we deploy a set of continuous training programs and tools via ‘eviivo university’:
- One-to-One sessions via screen share
- Webinars and/or regional seminars
- Downloadable video-tutorials
- Special release notes for every upgrade
- Refresher sessions, often with OTA partners
- Comprehensive best practice FAQs
Our one-to-one training sessions are in high demand. They are FREE as long as you do not miss your appointment and complete the activation of eviivo suite within 2 weeks. Otherwise a one-time training fee applies.
We service over 16,000 independent hosts and hoteliers, in as many as 7 languages and across multiple time-zones.
We want to be a reliable partner and we care deeply. We always do our best to go the extra mile. For your convenience and peace of mind, you can reach our friendly support agents via any of the following channels:
- Our self-service knowledge-base, accessible via the HELP button
- Our support portal, accessible directly within the software
- Our Live Chat service, accessible directly within the software
- By phone
Live Chat and phone support are available 7 days a week, and the service is FREE. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, weekends and holidays 10am to 4pm GMT.
This service is designed to help you grow your business.
Being independent is great… but at times, things can feel a little lonely!
So whether you’re looking to brainstorm new ideas or challenge the status quo, or simply need advice on how to improve your bottom line, a designated friendly Personal Expert will stand ready to put their years of experience at your service:
- Review of your current activity and performance with immediate suggestions on how to increase revenue.
- Monthly calls to analyse the impact of these changes, and suggest follow-on activities
- Pricing strategy: How to set the best rates to maximise occupancy and revenue
- Distribution strategy: Optimise all online channels and nurture more direct bookings.
- Review how you present your business online, on your own website and on major travel sites
- Competitor discovery and benchmarking
Our Personal Expert is priced as a monthly subscription, with a minimum 3 month-notice. A charge easily offset by the time savings and improved revenue performance it invariably brings about. Mystery Headstart visit: For an additional one-time cost, we can also arrange a mystery visit with a full confidential competitive report. For more information on Personal Expert log into eviivo suite and click on the help button.
This service is designed to help property managers grow their business. Managing a group of properties and constantly buying and selling units is no walk in the park. Not to mention the time taken to communicate with property owners. It’s easy to run out of time! So whether you’re looking to brainstorm new ideas or challenge the status quo, or simply need advice and practical help on how best to yield the properties under management, a designated friendly Personal Expert will stand ready to deliver the following services to you:
- Create optimal pricing and configuration models, for each type of property.
- Pricing strategy: how to set the best rates to maximise occupancy and revenue
- Optimise your distribution strategy and nurture direct repeat business.
- Brand your services and review how you present your business online
- Competitor discovery and benchmarking
- Monthly reviews
Our Group Expert service is priced as a small 1% commission on your booking revenues, with a minimum 3-month notice. A charge easily offset by the time savings and improved revenue performance it invariably brings about. Group Expert Plus: In addition to the above, this service provides a full on-boarding service, so that additional units can quickly and easily be sold online and configured to perfection. It is priced at 1.5% of your booking revenues. For more information on Group Expert log into eviivo suite and click on the help button.
We’re so much more than software. And here's why we would very much like to work with you.
Your success matters. When you come on board we give you free training, and stay with you until you’re comfortable and everything’s running smoothly.
You can count on us seven days a week. We offer free support via live chat, the web and by phone. You can get in touch with just one click.
A Vibrant Community
Become part of eviivo’s vibrant global community - be unique, do business your way, and tell your story to the world!
Free Press Coverage
We fight your corner and regularly generate free press coverage for our customers. We sponsor National B&B Week and fund major awards for independent hosts.
Our people have spent years in the business, learning best practices from leading brands. We know hospitality and technology inside and out, and we love sharing our knowledge with you.
Receive free membership of eviivo’s Marketplace, with exclusive discounts and special offers from hundreds of suppliers and leading brands.
We are part of an integrated ecosystem of related booking technologies & platforms. Always happy to partner to make life easier for you.