Kings Cross, London
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, B&B’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It has offices in London, Düsseldorf, Lyon, Malaga, Rome, Tunis and more recently in Austin, Texas. We currently have 160 employees and over 20,000 clients worldwide.
eviivo are looking for a talented, self-motivated and design conscious WordPress developer to work in our marketing team. You will have full responsibility for eviivo.com in 6 languages, as well as a number of other sites and our custom WordPress plugin.
We are looking for someone to help us take eviivo.com to the next level. It is built on solid foundations but we want it to really impress everybody who visits it with beautiful, simple, forward looking design and we want you to help us make that happen.
The WordPress Developer will report to the CMO.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- At least 5 years’ experience in WordPress development (custom theme development)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS (jQuery, other libraries) PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of plugins like ACF Pro, Gravity Forms, WPML is essential
- A keen eye for UX and UI Design
- Experience with task runners specifically Gulp
- Experience with CSS preprocessor
- Experience using and building with Gutenberg
- Experience building and updating plugins
- Experience with Git (Bitbucket)
- Good understanding of design and SEO principles
- Good knowledge of APIs (e.g. RESTful, oAuth) would be a plus
- Ability to work fast and on tight deadlines
- Good understanding of design principles and best practices with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a high level of pride in their work
- Someone who wants to be part of a multi-functional marketing team and is comfortable working with people with differing levels of technical ability and understanding
The Company Offers
- Private healthcare, 25 days’ holiday, ride to work, and discounts via our online marketplace.
- Remote working is accepted but flexibility is required
- Combine success and fun with smart, driven and social people
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.