eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in the North America, UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Germany and Tunisia.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
You assist eviivo customers based in the French market. This is an important position focused on customer success. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential.
- Provide support and advice in French to resolve customer queries by phone, chat and portal. Resolve 85% of customer issues at 1st point of contact
- Assist eviivo customers in resolving technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- Access customer PCs to trouble shoot technical issues including the analysis of anti-virus and firewall software impacts
- Escalate genuine technical issues to the R&D Team using the CRM system
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- Handle general support queries in addition to technical issues
- Identify issue trends and report these to the management team
- You agree to work weekends, in exchange for two days off during the week.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar role of product support, technical helpdesk, customer service
- Excellent spoken and written French, very good command of English for internal purposes
- Tech lover – you’ll spend your time solving technical issues on the computer
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Ability to analyse errors
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure and self-motivated to meet targets
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full-time employment
- Role based in Tunis. Our office is located in Lac 2.
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with an international company
- Combine success and fun within a great diverse company culture together with smart, driven people
- eviivo prides itself in an open highly diverse culture, where what matters is not who you are, but what you can do or learn, to help the company move forward!
To apply for this job email your details to HR@eviivo.com.