eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector. Its software is helping over 20,000 owners and managers of hotels, B&Bs, vacation rentals and groups, yurts, castles and cottages by making it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Now more than ever having a technology platform that supports running things your own way is helping our customers to succeed in an ever evolving and challenging sector. This is a mission we are truly passionate about.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid 2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, operating in North America, the UK, Ireland, France, Spain and Germany.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite, the original all-in-one booking suite, has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
With a culture focused on staff development, a passion for helping the brilliant businesses we represent and a clear vision for growth laid out by our CEO that rests heavily on technical innovation, we think eviivo has a lot to offer.
eviivo is currently looking for a Customer Support Specialist who’ll assist eviivo customers for the North American market. This is an important position focused on customer success. The team is made up of experienced heads and new talent and together everyone has exposure to work across the full range of customer contact methods, including phone, chat and portal. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure is essential.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice to resolve customer queries by phone, chat and web portal methods equally comfortably. Resolve 85% of customer issues at 1st point of contact
- Assist eviivo customers to maximise their success through understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software
- In addition to technical and usage issues, handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies such as Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb, Agoda etc
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to eviivo suite and Online Travel Agency connections for example
- Escalate genuine technical issues to 2nd line support or the R&D Team using the CRM system
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently
- Identify issue trends and report these to the management team
- Assist in producing help articles and tools in eviivo University and for internal use
- Must be currently based in Austin Texas and eligible to work in the US
- Excellent spoken and written English is mandatory
- 3-5 years experience in a Customer Support/SAAS Software Support role solving issues on the phone, email and Live Chat
- Tech minded – you’ll spend your time solving technical issues
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for ‘right 1st time’ approach to service
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills – Proven experience in troubleshooting technical issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Polite, professional, calm under pressure, and self-motivated to achieve KPI and Objectives
- Ability to convey complex technical information in a simplified and easy to understand manner to a general audience
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly
- Willingness to go above and beyond to solve issues
- Use critical thinking to identify root cause of technical issues
- Ability to cope with changing priorities, based on business demand
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts across 7 days
The Company Offers
- Full-time employment
- Hybrid remote / Office work (office in Austin). Our office is located on 823 Congress Ave #1405, Austin, TX 78701, United States
- Health care, paid PTO, paid holidays off
- Professional development
- Fun clients
- Great company culture together with smart, driven and social people
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.