Kings Cross, London
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid-2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, and recently in Austin, Texas.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
An opportunity exists to join our dynamic Sales Team taking responsibility for acquisition within a given geographical territory. This is an important position responsible for sourcing, vetting, selling and closing sales to new customers. A combination of online and telephone techniques will be utilized and you must be experienced in cold calling.
- Outbound sales calls to prospective businesses, to book appointments to demonstrate the property management software and revenue management services
- Conduct sales demonstrations of the property management software to agreed quarterly targets
- Web and telephone-based research and analysis of new data to build a regional database of prospects
- Use the in-house CRM database to ensure that all sales data is fully accurate and up-to-date
- Work with your Sales Manager and the Marketing Team to co-ordinate and implement targeted and effective e-mail campaigns
- Work with the Customer Service and Activation & Training teams to ensure optimum product performance
You need to have energy, drive and an enthusiasm for work. We are looking for someone with the following skills and a passion to succeed in the role:
- A good degree from a recognised university
- Mature and professional individual
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (good grammar)
- Energetic, polite and professional with the ability to keep calm under pressure
- Strong organisational skills, commercially minded and self-motivated to meet target
- Proficient with common office programmes
- Ideally have demonstrated experience of closing sales and making outbound calls in a software/ travel environment
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands globally
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package