Account Service Executive
Kings Cross, London
In recent times, companies such as Uber, Airbnb, Zoopla, and Just Eat have disrupted the lifestyle industry to become multi $billion businesses. eviivo is on a mission to shake up the independent accommodation sector by offering a cloud-based platform to “anyone with rooms to sell, and a story to tell”.
Its flagship product, eviivo suite, aims to provide hoteliers and hosts with a convenient all-in-one solution that makes it really easy for them to manage online bookings, guests and travel agencies. Today, eviivo’s customer base consists of 16,000 small independent B&Bs, Guesthouses, Vacation Rental Owners and Hotels using eviivo suite day-in day-out to run their business.
Born out of a joint project with the UK Government over ten years ago, where eviivo ran the UK’s National Tourism Database, the company has reinvented itself since its acquisition by Private Equity Group Investcorp, mid-2011. Having radically changed its business model, eviivo is now a vibrant young company, with offices in the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, and recently in Austin, Texas.
The company has regularly made the Times top 100 Tech Track index and its flagship product eviivo suite has won many prestigious awards since 2016, including the sought after Travolution award for best technology and Expedia’s global innovation award. It is also enjoys strategic preferred partnerships with the Airbnb, Booking.com and Expedia groups.
The company is looking for a disciplined and multi-lingual Account Services Executive to support the effective administration of changes to property accounts, ensuring they are dealt with effectively and recorded correctly in the system.
- Dealing with customer terminations in a timely and effective manner
- Working to retain property accounts whenever possible
- Assist in the following processes; changes of ownership, subscription amendments, changes of management, changes of bank details and property name changes
- Continuously support and develop the reporting of the termination process to ensure that the management team is aware of trends happening in this area of the business
- Confident in dealing with customers
- Strong administration skills, with an understanding of the importance of attention to detail
- Fluent Spanish/ Italian/ English speaker, both verbal and written
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing situations
- Must be eligible to work in the UK/ EU/ US
The Company Offers
- Challenging and diversified tasks with the opportunity to grow with the company as it expands globally
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Competitive compensation and benefits package