Email Marketing Specialist
Kings Cross, London
eviivo help over 16,000 owners of independent accommodation – B&Bs, hotels, inns, vacation rentals – succeed online. We take away the burdensome tasks of managing online bookings, taking payments, gaining wide coverage on OTAs and ensuring an offering remains competitive, regardless of its size. Operating accommodation is a demanding, full time job – we use technology to give owners their time back. This is a mission we are truly passionate about, providing free advice for new operators and generating positive press for those we represent.
We are now looking for a passionate, creative and self-motivated Email Marketing Specialist to join our busy Corporate Marketing team. The role is primarily B2B focussed, working with our large global database to engage with customers and drive leads to complete forms on the website. The ideal candidate is passionate about email, has experience working with an Email Service Provider and is able to write sparkling copy. In addition to email marketing the role may require input to various other digital marketing activities such as producing campaign calendars, review maintenance, and helping with events planning and organising.
- Working with our in-house designer and copywriter to write and build emails for sign off and deployment.
- Identify, build, QA and monitor static and/or dynamic member list segments for the above, using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Work with local and corporate teams to brief and develop translations across 5 languages, ensuring we’re delivering high-quality emails across all languages.
- Provide local teams with insights and industry best practices to help guide and develop relevant and localised emails.
- Analyse email campaign results, report on key metrics and optimize future campaigns based on these learnings.
- Launch, maintain, test and iterate on email campaigns to leads and customers.
- Manage the relationship with our email platforms Send In Blue and Click Dimensions
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams across the company to spec and create non-marketing email sends on demand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role, with demonstrated success
- Strong use of analytics to understand and impact performance using Excel and Google Analytics
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Experience using a major email marketing platform to QA/deploy emails, manage email lists, and export data for reporting
- Good stakeholder management skills with an ability to build internal and external relationships
- Native English speak – other language a plus
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Send In Blue and/or Click Dimension experience
- Basic design and HTML skills would be desirable; Illustrator, Photoshop