Customer Service Advisor
eviivo is a dynamic company that markets award-winning booking software for independent hotels, b&b’s and vacation rentals. We help properties manage and grow their bookings connect them to famous travel websites like Booking.com, Expedia, Airbnb and many more. Originally founded in London about 10 years ago, the company has reinvented itself as a dynamic and young company since its takeover by Investcorp at the end of 2011. It now has offices in Düsseldorf, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Lyon and recently also in Austin, Texas. We currently have around 190 employees and over 16,000 clients worldwide.
We are currently looking for a talented Customer Service Advisor to work with our hundreds of exciting and quirky clients across Germany.
This is an important position focused on customer success. It would suit someone with strong technical know-how and we would value experience from within the travel, leisure, software or banking industries. This is a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task and work under pressure is essential.
- Provide multi-channel support and advice using phone, live chat or web portal methods equally comfortably.
- Assist eviivo customers in understanding how best to use eviivo technology, and resolve any technical problems they may be experiencing with the eviivo software.
- In addition to technical and usage issues, learn how to handle general business enquiries, usually related to guest reservations, and interact with major travel agencies like Booking.com, Expedia, Laterooms etc.
- Set up screen share sessions in order to troubleshoot more complex issues including issues related to Windows, anti-virus and/or firewall settings for example.
- Meet and exceed customer service KPIs consistently.
- Identify issue trends and report these and make improvement suggestions to the management team.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated individual who is willing to learn and grow at eviivo. Someone who is excited to work in a small team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, time management and organisational skills.
- Native level of German and excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal (with a clear speaking voice) and written (excellent grammar)
- Experience of working in a chat environment would be advantageous although full training will be given.
The Company Offers
- Permanent contract, full time.
- Location: Friedrichstr. 2, 40217 Düsseldorf
- Salary: base salary + variable
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Join an ambitious start-up in the travel industry – gain the experience available only from the largest brands in travel, and yet retain the ability to make a big impact yourself in an environment where everyone still knows everyone.
In our newly moved office in the heart of Düsseldorf and with a view over the city, a young team and a pleasant and productive working atmosphere awaits you. Regular visits to our headquarters in London offer a welcome change. Combine success and fun in a great corporate culture with motivated people who work every day to improve together.
So if you like challenges, are full of energy and want to participate in the international development of eviivo, don’t hesitate and become part of our team!
To apply for this position please email our HR team with a copy of your CV and put the job title in the subject line.