Vrbo Certified Partner
What’s so special about the eviivo – Vrbo API connection?
Listing on Vrbo can put your accommodation in front of millions of travellers on 50+ websites. But to manage that exposure effortlessly? eviivo’s Channel Manager will give you the deeply integrated, totally reliable connection to Vrbo you need:
- Real-time synchronisation to help eliminate overbookings
- Instantly updated rates, availability, policies, photos and content
- Simple commission model – no bookings, no costs!
- Freedom to opt in and opt out in one click
- Hours of manual work saved with automatic onboarding and updates
- The ease of managing everything in one place
Don’t miss the opportunity to expand the reach of your vacation rental or holiday letting, automatically. Opt in to Vrbo via eviivo Suite today.
What we synchronise with Vrbo
Images & Descriptions
Why connect to Vrbo?
The Vrbo network provides a cost-effective way to market any form of short-term rental, from cottages, villas and chalets, to castles, riads, and yurts. Its mission is to find each family the space they need for their getaway, whether they’re looking for a place with plenty of character, exceptional hosts, or simply a little privacy.
Vrbo caters for over 32 million travellers and operates over 50 travel websites including major brands like Abritel, TopRural, Homelidays, FeWo-direkt, VRBO and VacationRentals.com. It offers a rental marketplace of more than 2 million listings in 190 countries and 23 languages. It is part of the Expedia Group.*
Vrbo Property Management System
Find out more about
eviivo Suite’s features
The all-in-one booking software that puts you in control to run things your way. See what eviivo suite has to offer:
A beautifully designed booking calendar, automated confirmations and invoices, promotional rates, reports and a media library to store all your data.
A stunning website to showcase your property, combined with a powerful customisable booking engine that is mobile, SEO-friendly,
and commission free.
Fully automated update of all major travel sites: rates, availability, promos, amenities, taxes, extras, fees & policies. Commission
report & reconciliation.
Exclusive packages, promo codes, wide range of advanced promos & dynamic pricing rules.
Unified messaging and automated guest communications with a “drag & drop” designer to personalise your messages. Guest
reviews & preferences.
Business insights at your fingertips, easy to read graphics & snapshots. End-of-day report, Operational statement, Cleaning
dashboard and more.
Secure card processing with Level 1 PCI compliance. Contactless check-in & check-out and fully automated payment or deposit collection.
* Disclaimer: ‘”Vrbo” is a protected trademark that belongs to Vrbo. The trademark is used merely to describe the channel manager connection provided by eviivo. eviivo are an independent company are NOT part of Vrbo. Any information provided about “Vrbo” was publicly available at the time it was published by eviivo. Please visit the “Vrbo” website to check the latest facts and figures.